Thread: scientology
View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 04:32 PM   #39
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
why can't people just accept they are evil?

they wanna go to heaven and see you go to hell.
it's like your neighbor working hard to get the newest biggest LCD TV or whatever with that secret satisfaction "i have it, you don't".

it occurs to me that's what that girl next door felt when she kept showing me her endless barbie collection. what a bitch.

thank god she's obese and a failed model now. that's what she gets. barbie house/airplane/car can't do much now huh.
agreed. but knox, I know A LOT of people from a broad spectrum of faiths, who are in fact sincere in their love, empathy and concern for humanity. On my worst days, I even pray to see the devil in heaven.

On skid row once some bible thumper I interrupted his fire and brimstone pitch to agree with the homeless dude that we are all equal in the eyes of God, and that through the compassion of Jesus we either are ALL going to heaven or NONE are going, the thumper asked me, "So, Hitler should go to heaven?"

I replied, "I would hope to see him there, and if heaven is a place that anyone is left out of, than I wouldn't bother either."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|