View Single Post
Old 12.19.2016, 12:38 PM   #3846
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I still listen to Foo Fighters so whatevs.

This was a weird year. A LOT of hip hop releases and I'm not sure I could actually make a Top 10 hip hop albums. :|

I think my actual Top 10 ALBUMS of the year is going to be pretty... weird.

You said it friend.

You know, now that I made that list I remember that there was this super chill album by Ka that came out in August called Honor Killed the Samurai. It's so mellow and dark and minimal that I didn't even think about it when ranking albums, but I think I might like it more than the bottom three albums on that list!

Actually, NR, you should check it out on Spotify. It's somewhat reminiscent of Wu-Tang in terms of production, only with a MUCH more chilled out vibe and no vocal craziness. I think you'd really like it!

There was also that free album by Kamaiyah, which is available for free on her website. It's pretty fuckin' gangster, but parts of it remind me of Outkast and MIA when she's good. I think that album deserves some fanfare.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|