View Single Post
Old 12.18.2016, 09:09 PM   #3842
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
See this is where we're different. I have never watched that show and never would. We don't have tv. We only watch shows that we both get something out of (my "wifey" and I), and spend zero time on trash.

I have only seen a couple Kanye interviews, only a couple videos. My exposur to him is almost 100% through music. Seeing him live was the closest I've ever come to placing value on the non-musical elements of what he is. Like I said, I was a punk kid, and I still embrace music with the aesthetic I learned from Fugazi when I was a teeniebopper. Music is music, nothing else about it matters.

So... maybe if I wasted my time on trash tv that epitomizes the worst elements of our culture I'd feel the way you do. But I would never do that. Thank god. If the music is good, that's all there is. I don't care what his teeth or hair look like.

you always talk about how punk/indie you were. I bet you were into STP and Prodigy in the 90's you can't fool me. you were that annoying guy in high school that loved "FireStarter" and Foo Fighter songs. admit it.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|