View Single Post
Old 03.17.2011, 04:58 PM   #2742
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule - She's a big name in the true crime genre, which I'm still pretty new to, so I thought I'd check out some of her work. Chose this over another book I was looking at based on Ted Bundy, due to the author's status and her insider perspective on this particular case.

Classic!

Well, I just bought a Kindle and it's amazing. I never thought I'd buy one, but being able to customize the text size and line spacing of what you are reading is great! You can really fly through what you are reading.

I downloaded one of those torrents that has 25 gigs/over 10,000 books e-books....pure insanity. A lot of it is garbage like James Patterson and Nora Roberts, so I'm SLOWLY going through all the folders and deleting shit.

Anyway, the main reason I bought it is to go back and read Infinite Jest. Having an instant dictionary and being able to click on the hundreds of endnotes makes reading it again that much better! Really great!