View Single Post
Old 03.16.2011, 02:09 PM   #2741
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
It recently struck me that I haven't read through a decent-sized book in an embarrassingly long time. So, I headed down to my used book shop and picked up some new reads...

Friend by Diana Henstell - This is the book that Wes Craven's extremely underrated film, Deadly Friend, was based off of. I loved the movie, although most seem to hate it, and figured that I just might adore the source material even more. What a gem of a find.

The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule - She's a big name in the true crime genre, which I'm still pretty new to, so I thought I'd check out some of her work. Chose this over another book I was looking at based on Ted Bundy, due to the author's status and her insider perspective on this particular case.

The Embrace by Aphrodite Jones - A true vampire story... need I say more?

I'll probably read them in this order, actually.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|