View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 05:20 PM   #83
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
sabotage me like a fucking pyramid that appeared from the magic of god and we don't even know exactly how it was built and shit cos there are some things we DONT know and thats where god lives, he passed the dutchie on the left hand side so i'm down with him. did i say god er i meant science, yeah, science cant explain it and you'll never post a link explaining otherwise. sigh.

science is such a dick. it was responsible for geocentrism and told us to pray to cure diseases, while we religious truthseekers were persecuted for our valiant interrogation of empirical reality with repeatable experiments and the careful gathering of data.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|