View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 12:49 PM   #59
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Y'know, Wayne comes across as one of the nicest people ever. But even if that's not true, I dont even understand it being the focus of this thread. I mean, who gives a crap what a musician is like in real life?

how exactly would you feel if you knew somebody who was nice, but then circumstances/time morphed them into something completely different?

due to a false front, everybody still thinks that they are still made of sunshine, but you know better.

you might find yrself feeling somewhat cheated / angry / sad. you might even find yrself ranting about it on the internet.

to answer yr last question in the above quote, I would say "someone who knows them in real life".
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|