View Single Post
Old 09.25.2008, 02:07 PM   #93
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
That you were slightly retarded I had already gathered, but didn't it even cross your mind that it was Pauly who deleted the links of his own accord, and i was, maybe, jus expressing what is a personal opinion that you are free to ignore or dismiss? Right, bored of this crap now.

Words fail me to describe how you come across as an arse.
I could cut and paste what i said to Cantank a good while ago and this would apply to you nearly 100%.
50% of yr posts are insults or unnecessary aggressive shit.
you suck.
For instance, why do you say I'm "slightly retarded", this is unnecssarily aggressive and insulting.
I'm making a point, which is only that i like what Paul is into and i would have liked to check what he has / had to show, this is it.
You apparently can't take healthy critiicsm of yr "methods" without being overtly insulting.