View Single Post
Old 04.17.2007, 07:02 PM   #73
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
that's cool.
they were a bit mediocre in haarlem a couple of weeks ago (6th time i saw them). growing were stil worth the price of admission though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
well the third time i saw them it was one of the best things i've ever seen in my life, they played a straight out rocking party noise set, since that time it hasn't been quite as good, due to them either playing a largely drone set or a weak mosh pit.

was that in june/july 2005 by any chance? the show i saw on that tour was my favourite of theirs i've seen. straight out rocking party noise indeed, for lack of a better term. all the other times they always had large drone parts in their set and it hasn't been as good.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|