Thread: Pavement
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 10:52 AM   #13
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
hhhmmmm well i agree with the silver jews thing. he was kicked out by dave berman i think. but as much as i like wowee zowee its not my favourite. it does have one of my favourite and most listened to pavement songs on it. it has to be crooked rain or slanted. maybe cr just edges it. but only because thats what i listened to last, pretty shallow huh?

favourite song is harder to do because they have so many that i like.

Was he really? I didn't know. I realized that he's not on Tanglewood Numbers, and I didn't really know why. Possibly Berman didn't want him in for that album due to his depression in the past few years (Which explains the song names and lyrics of the album). He was doing ketamine and other heavier drugs, hence the song H-Hole.