View Single Post
Old 02.06.2013, 12:17 AM   #37607
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
currently digging the craigslist black comedy and perv pic sexual needs. i wonder what diseases are out there and can i fulfull my gross fantasies or do a Taxi Driver Travis on them? im worried. extremely worried. i know what to do.... do the right thing spike lee.

my father is in the hospital for hepititis c complications. he has yellow eyes, throwing up and is in constant pain. i don't think he'll live much longer. i love him very much. alcohol is killing him.

That sucks I'm praying for y'all in such harsh times

Keep in mind that sometimes when folks look like death, they still hang in there, even for several years. That being said, its not always about the outside appearance of quality of life, but that we all do our best to enjoy what life our loved ones are given. We make their lives all the more comfortable by embracing the reality of what it is with the optimism not necessarily in the prognosis, but in the ability to make the best of whatever time is left, in whatever circumstances they are.

While some of the darkest moments in my life have occurred in hospital ICUs, in cancer wards, at peoples' deathbeds, in all actuality I must admit some of my most cherished memories are in those very same places, in those very same circumstances. Do you're best to make the best of it, its what your dad needs most here.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|