View Single Post
Old 05.19.2012, 01:03 PM   #1369
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hey demoņo-- congrats on your team making it.

and thanks for the answer yeah, this is a general thing about this sport. and yes you weren't the one saying "thebestinthewroldrahrah" but you were the one actually making conversation about it hence i named you in my comment-- but just so we'd keep talking about that. the "agony and ecstasy" of sports is of course awesome.

the MLS is so much shit i think due to many things.

first is that w/ cable and the internet it's easy for people who like this game to watch international leagues where the game is GOOD. for example, i catch the bundesliga free w/ my internet, and starting next year i'll be able to follow the prem-- do i have time for the MLS? no. and people w/ geographic loyalties like mexican immigrants watch the mexican leagues-- that's all you see in channels like Univision for example (and mexican teams try to capitalize on the american market w/ teams like "chivas USA").

second for me is the draft system and the college shit-- teams don't develop young teams but rather "draft" from colleges. at that time they are too old. messi recruited at 14, forget about it. so some kids who are good just go abroad to train. you can't trust some random high school to breed stars.

third is the salary cap which is intended to create some sort of "fairness" but it hurts the rosters-- a lot of good american players are leaving the country. cherundolo and feilhaber play in germany, dempsey is doing great in england and so is tim howard, there are some players in mexico, and a bunch of other people who i don't know their names are playing abroad. even liverpool is owned by americans, yeah?

anyway time for pregame show!!!!! seeya man.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|