View Single Post
Old 06.11.2023, 07:16 PM   #1682
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
I've been working on quite a few tracks during my SYG absence throughout the last few months:

We'll Always Have Halloween (Rough Demo) - A moody, jangly guitar-based demo with spherical backing synths. I was going for a kind of mid-80s The Cure vibe. Trying to rework the arrangement for a future release.

But In My Dreams ... - An experimental, almost Ambient or Post-Rock track with a backmasked transistor bass sample as its basis as well as tape hiss and a mini-kalimba loop.

Outrun The Night (Demo) - Pretty much baritone-laden Jangle Pop with synth backing. I want to return to this some time in the future.

Anthracite Veneer - A watery Darkwave affair. Looped acoustic guitar with consistent "crashing" industrial percussion. A friend described it as somewhat SWANS-esque. Can't deny some possible subliminal influences. Due to be released as a single soon with one or two B-sides. There's also an earlier demo version with slight alterations in the lyrics.

Antagon is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|