View Single Post
Old 02.03.2009, 08:02 PM   #35
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
hey i just logged on at a friends house since i dont have the internet anymore to say that this album is shit and anyone sitting listening to my girls sub conciously fantasising about obama dancing with sasha and malia in some clean organic smoothie bar is a fucking idiot and should instead send their money to me for my new 3 song cassingle - slip apple - eat recession sugar - if yu want it PM me and ill get back to you whenever i next get online - i garauntee you its at least better than animal collective its only gonna be about £2.50 which doesnt even cover the costs of cassettes and electricity to run my lightbulbs and amp and usb mixer long enough to come up with and record the songs and the laptop and printer to print out the cover art and also the ink cartridge refills i need so you also get the whole ethical buzz there
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|