View Single Post
Old 05.29.2018, 02:50 AM   #1047
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Western Conference Finals Game SEVEN
Golden State 101
Houston 92

The Rockets had 11 offensive rebounds at the first half......after not having more than 10 in a game prior this series.. Houston's team high for offensive boards in these playoffs is 12 in Game 2 of the First Round series vs. Minnesota.

After 1stQ: Steve Kerr - “One of theWorst quarters we've ever played"

For the most part, Houston was having their way with Golden State during the 2ndQ.......NOT ONE GSW outscored Clint Capela in the first half.

“Golden State is embarrassing themselves right now." --Hubie Brown on ESPN radio during the 2ndQ

Rockets led 54-43 at halftime.
Rockets led 58-53 with 6:45 remaining in 3rdQ
Rockets led 61-58 with 4:50 remaining in 3rdQ

End of the 3rdQ
Golden State 76
Houston 69

Golden State has been so dominant in the 3rdQ this year/series

Game 1: 31-24 GSW
Game 2: 38-29 HOU
Game 3: 34-24 GSW
Game 4: 34-17 GSW
Game 5: 27-26 GSW
Game 6: 33-16 GSW
Game 7: 33-16 GSW

Final: GSW +61

At one point, 25 straight misses from THREE is really unbelievable!!!

Trevor Ariza: 0-of-11 shooting, 0-of-8 from THREE

When the Rockets have missed their last 25 triples. If they make 5, they’re up FIVE!!!

Kevin Durant: “We knew at some point they’d tire out. James dribbled so much each possession, I know at some point he’ll wear down and we were going at him on the defensive side of the ball as well"

Eric Gordon: on Chris Paul's absence: "If he was out there, we would be playing on Thursday."

Mike D'Antoni: “I'm devastated. I'm proud. I don't know what I am.”

Harden - "One half of basketball. ... It's extremely frustrating."

Kevin Durant on whether Rockets are close to catching the Warriors: "Anything could happen over the summer, for both sides."

Ok so let me see if my analytics are right.
Houston shot 44 3’s, made 7 3’s for 21pts, missed 37 3’s for a possible 111pts, but all they needed was 6 TWO point shots to win by one?

Rockets general manager Daryl Morey: "We should have won tonight. I don't have much else to say."
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|