View Single Post
Old 01.21.2007, 05:17 PM   #15
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Have fun at disneyland Kegmama! I hope it's better than watching people do the macarena haha.

My weekend was unfortunately productive.

Friday I watched Hotel Rwanda, and now I'm reading the book (Shake hands with the Devil) due to the impact of the movie. I almost cried at parts it was so sad.

Saturday I got up to go to gym class at 9:00am, but ALL OF THE DOORS OF THE FUCKING SCHOOL WERE LOCKED so I just drove to my friend's, picked up my guitar, and went home to set up a network for 6 hours, proceeded by a lengthly amount of homework which I still am not done

Sunday I plan to work on homework and do laundry. Maybe apply for a few jobs.

Fuck you Sonic Youth kids are into your homework. When I have kids I'll be forcing them to listen to Sonic Youth, I think. I don't really ever remember dedicating myself to homework.