View Single Post
Old 01.06.2017, 09:06 AM   #48449
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Occurred to me RUBBER SOUL was the last one where everyone played on everything. After that, things began to slowly splinter. Maybe the lack of a "group" feeling to the material is why the later stuff might be well and good, but maybe not as charming or fun? There's a hint of sadness on WHITE album, isn't there? Just me? Never mind.

The Beatles Multi-Track Meltdown podcast is really good. Listened to another last night. Songs I've heard too often to bear to hear again sounded new again, and I hang on every millisecond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
yes, I have that one - and yes it is one that I was planning to get rid of.

If you have an actual list of "want and don't own" lemme know. Maybe I can cross a few off the list at one time?

I racked my brain. That's the only hiphop I want, which I can get for a few bucks at a local used CD chain, if it's in. On the other hand, send me all your unwanted CDs, I'll sell them to this used CD store, and I'll send back half the money plus half the shipping costs. What? You don't trust me? Dick.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|