Thread: paranormal etc
View Single Post
Old 08.30.2009, 12:31 PM   #79
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
sometimes if i get so messed up and dont eat or sleep and am literally on the point of losing my mind i know whats happening somewhere else at that time, then i'll find out about it later which is weird, dont like to get into that state very often though its not a good place____

someone once told me about a feeling they had, never happened to me but wonder if anyone else has experienced this:

he was cycling along somewhere with a friend when for no apparent reason he felt like something was behind him and he was so deeply terrified he didnt look back of speak or do anything except peddle for his life and his friend did the same and when they finally stopped neither of them could explain what the fuck it was had made them feel like that just utter fear like something dark was behind them and they instinctively just fled... weird stuff
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|