View Single Post
Old 05.07.2014, 07:05 AM   #252
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Well, the business is... not quite mine, but kind of - it's a small one and I run the show when it comes to the computers here.

By the by, did anybody have any issues downloading the 7.1GB megadrone? Their server or whatever caps me at 100kB/s, which means the download takes 24 hours. When I got here today it had failed at about 6.3GB.
it took me about 4,5 hours to download. It's not smart to put it all in one big zip file, but I guess bandcamp is not really built for sharing 28 hours of music in one set
Started listening around 11PM last night, and really had to force myself to stop at 1AM so that I could still get up in the morning .... Good stuff, but I do need to be in the right mood for it
I did update the tags, and switched the artist tags with the title tags.

I could send you whatever you're stil missing if you want. I assume you did pay for the files anyway

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|