View Single Post
Old 04.16.2010, 06:50 AM   #14
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Hello Christoph,
i fly to Seoul, travel all the way south to Pusan, than take the ferry (fairy, lol) to Pusan and will continue in Japan all the way north.

The Japan Rail pass option is very interesting. Where can you buy that?

Have you got any accomodation recommendations, like, where you stayed and so? I know Japan's expensive but I'm trying to save a buck or two though.

I bought the Rail Pass at a tourist office here in Vienna, there are some authorized ones that have them. You don't get them in Japan or if you're Japanese, they're exclusively for tourists.
Also, they are only available for different zones, so you'll have to look if there is something that suits you.
http://www.japanrailpass.net/

As for accommodations, I can't give you any recommendations, we used Hospitality Club and Couch Surfing and got by pretty well.

Is your ferry (yeah, my english is getting worse day by day) going from Pusan to Shimonoseki (or Shimonosaki, something like that)?
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|