View Single Post
Old 04.16.2010, 05:41 AM   #7
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
my father-in-law has been in Japan now about 3 years and will be for another two. He's in Yokosuka. Every time he comes and visits, all of his stuff smells all "Japan'y".. and my house smells Japany... and he always sends stuff and it smells Japany too for a little while.

He has a pretty good view of Mt. Fuji from his house. Not like your pic, but nice too.

I've never been to Japan.... I lived on Guam (close to Japan) for years and spent a lot of time with Japanese and really got to experience their culture. Great people, probably my favorite culture, especially of all Asians. I think Japan would be a great trip but the language barrier is really hard core. I used to be able to speak enough Japanese to get along because I had to for my work, and even started to learn to read it... but I've forgotten about 99% of it. Both me and my wife used to speak it and now don't remember shit. you have to always be using it.

I know what it smells like though

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|