View Single Post
Old 07.30.2011, 11:56 AM   #1062
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
^^^^^
I'd be broken up too but no woman devastates me to the distraction of my duties!

tonight on ESPN2 at 7:00 pm EST Man U. vs. Barcelona....

finally a quality game on US TV. Sorry USA but MSL doesn't float my boat.
oh yeah, that's going to be fun-- luckily it will be 5pm here, early enough to stay home & watch. messi is on vacation with all the rest of south americans and chicharito got a busted head and other players are missing, but it should be great still.

and agreed on the MLS-- it's fucking boring! this "draft" system borrowed from other sports really fucks the dog here. teams can't develop their own players. and the college thing is-- fucking stupid. fútbol is never going to be great here until you can go pro at age 16. can you imagine messi wasting his life in college? he was recruited by barcelona when he was 12 for fucks sakes. ok, rant over. enjoy the game.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|