View Single Post
Old 04.28.2009, 10:45 PM   #83
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechaoscestmoi
U2
Though I have not liked any full albums these bastards have written, War and The Joshua Tree in particular are both about half-great (half the songs are great, the other are dull). And obviously they have become one of the most easily despised bands in the world (for good reason, fucking cunts), but let us never forget how fucking awesome "Sunday Bloody Sunday" is.

And the motherfucker I wish would die: Lil Wayne. What the fuck is his deal? Why the fuck is he so acclaimed? I strongly believe Lil Wayne is the epitomization of everything that has gone wrong with music. Bad fucking vocoder-disguised vocals over every, EVERY single bland fucking beat with way too many annoying 808 snare rolls, and now the prick is writing just the absolute worst "rock" songs and posing with a guitar in his shittily tattooed shitty fuckin' arms in every picture and video he can be in.

Incoherent by now, I lost track of a few sentences. Fuck fuck fuck Lil Wayne.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|