View Single Post
Old 10.03.2008, 02:21 PM   #19095
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
eno and fripp-evening star

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! this is the first time im hearing this, and i think it could be the most beautiful music ive ever heard, well definitley some of the most beautiful music ive ever heard. ive never liked eno's ambient music much, because as most of you probably know, music for sleeping isn't my thing, i like intensity. but, fripp's guitar lines match eno's electronics so well, it doesn't matter. this music is so engaging i still could never fall asleep to this. damn, these two guys sound so good together. incredible, does anyone know any other good eno/fripp record i can get?

oh, after this im going to listen to woozelbug-dewclaw. i attend the to live and shave in la blog quite a bit, and tom smith is always posting RIDICULOUSLY obscure avant music, noise music, wierd world shit, free jazz records know ones ever heard of, etc... this is part of a seires who's doing is, "the brilliance of greg fucking chapman". i have no idea who greg chapman is, but after hearing this stuff, its safe to say hes a noise visionary/maniac who some how fell under the cracks of even the sub underground

im gonna lisen to syr8 after that i think, only listened to it twice so far. im afraid itll sound tame compared to woozle bug though.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|