View Single Post
Old 11.21.2007, 02:37 PM   #13
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
hmm.. i dunno if my taste in music is all over the place, i just buy/download whatever looks interesting at the time. the last few cd's i downloaded were a fall bootleg, x-legged sally (insane jazz), green milk from planet orange "birth of the neo trip", harry partch "king oedipus", some yuzo koshiro soundtracks (actraiser, shinboi 3), paranoia agent soundtrack, seiichi yamamoto "baptism" (which is just him on unaccompanied guitar), rage against the machine "evil empire" (my friend let me borrow one of their live concert vhs's, and some of the guitar stuff was amazing!), dodheimsgard "666 intentional", mouse on mars "idology", a william s burroughs class on creative writing, some disturbing peter sotos spoken word discs, and somehting called "the yamato drummers of japan" which is just some really weird tribal drumming record i haven't really researched yet.

I dunno, it's all sound, and a lot of sound is interesting, so .. whatever.

As for what happy hardcore is, Rob Instigator, it's just really bouncy, happy-sounding techno music with lots of fun melodies and overdriven bass drums.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|