View Single Post
Old 12.12.2022, 02:50 PM   #581
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
And then there's the Kyrsten Sinema drama going on in Arizona as well.
i think it's just the same character with different labels. i see no big drama in the relabel. but maybe it's just me lol.i never counted her as reliably democrat. which might play out with her constituency? az is red/purple.

but apparently she's negotiating some kind of immigration reform for the lame duck session? for real. i was reading thst the midwest is desperate for agricultural workers and she got a mention there.

oh yeah here it is: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...onal-security/

"Although a bill expanding legal agricultural migrant labor would help farmers in Ohio and other states, a broader bipartisan immigration fix being developed by Sens. Kyrsten Sinema (Ariz.) and Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) would be more meaningful. The still-evolving bill is reported to include a path to citizenship for the dreamers in exchange for $25 billion in funding for border security."

i didn't know this about her till this morning. the article in "the nation" soup nazi linked was all pharma pharma pharma. and i like the nation, much respect to them, but they're staunchly leftist so i take them with a (fat) grain of salt.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|