Thread: dreams
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 02:38 PM   #44
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I eat a lot of fish, and it makes me feel better but not as obviously as you are describing. I like salmon and tuna the best.

I also recommend drinking a lot of tea (green tea particularly), it makes people feel better. And going for walks?

I had a dream the other night. I went to check myself in a hotel. The hotel was like a jail that had been converted to a hotel and had curtains instead of doors. There was a kitchen with big bottles of wine and toilet paper, and one bathroom with a huge shower box. There was one japanese man taking a shower.

I go to my room and I meet PJ Harvey there. She says:
Do you have any menthols?
I say:
I do! Virginia Slims.

So we go outside to smoke with a bottle of wine. It's kind of grey and there's a lake and a wall. People are swimming in the lake and we talk about fish. There are ships. And then we start seeing sharks jump out of the water.

I get alarmed. Some people come along and I start showing them my hand and saying 5. There are 5 sharks in the lake.

So they point their fingers. I look. It's an empty swimming pool with an old secretary standing in the middle, reading a book out loud.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|