View Single Post
Old 12.20.2012, 09:55 AM   #8
halgreen
stalker

halgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelocia
I can imagine that I am not the first person to have posted something about these before but I just wanted to say something about them. I found it odd that my favorite record store put them with the brand new Sonic Youth records. I always check their section because once and awhile oddities like this find there way in there. For example, a few months ago I found a New Blockaders record that came out on Ecstatic Peace! I don't know when but Thurston played on one side and Jim played on the other. The fold-out poster/sleeve thing is not perfect and the records themselves play fine despite a few imperfections. I have yet to take a closer read of the text on the posters but on Vol 2 there is a "family tree" of Thurston's, Kim's and Lee's pre-Youth bands, and a timeline of the line up by year. All of which I already knew but someone put a quite a bit of effort in putting all of this together, which I do appreciate. I paid $30 for each, which was a bit pricey but I am really glad I got them.

Those band family trees probably came from the Sensational Fix book.

halgreen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|