View Single Post
Old 02.10.2012, 12:47 PM   #15416
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Ya! Beat Kitano's Outrage is on Netflix! Been meaning to download that.

Last "mobster" film I watched was Gomorrah and didn't like that much, and frankly I've grown really tried of the whole Italian mafia film, I'd much rather watch Yakuza film anyway of the week and if its a Beat film, its no contest. The man is a genius. Outrage is a great film, it consists of Beat's small clan being in between two disgruntled larger clans and he has to play the middleman trying smooth things over, usually being on the short end of the stick. Beat knows what he wants and shoots his films in a no bullshit manner. Precise. Although not much is groundbreaking about this film, but it is Beat making a Yakuza film, and that's all I need.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|