Thread: Los Angeles
View Single Post
Old 04.18.2010, 11:27 PM   #87
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i like hollywood and the hippie cartoon that is venice and of course i love the beaches but the thought of having to drive on those shitty-ass-motherfucking freeways makes me ill. mind you, i'm a maniac and i love to drive in new york, but in hellay it's like everyone on the road is a royal fucking dumb cunt. new york drivers are aggressive, but smart. 3-point IQ loss by moving to the west coast, capote said.

true. I also love to roam hollywood and smoke weed in the homeless park across from the magic castle (its is the ONLY green place to smoke greens and it took me a long time to find such a good spot to toke), in fact I went to Aeomeba in the Haight and it was a trip, cuz I road back to my pops house on the BART reading the Music Guide like when I take the rails to Hollyweird for the same purpose...

venice is all right occasionally, I always run into some Rastafari i-dren and get a laugh at the people watching, but it remains a parody of itself none-the-less.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|