View Single Post
Old 09.18.2009, 01:21 PM   #1
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
are any of yalz familiar with thedanger?

i've heard a bunch of mixed reviews. some people i know swear by their parties whereas others swear to never be seen at one.

i attended one under the manhattan bridge earlier this summer. it was fun, but not exactly the best thing ever. then again, the real event was apparently rained out and the bridge thing happened at the last minute.

anyway, for those of you who know what i'm talking about, would you say it's worth $20 dollars to attend their next shindig in bushwick on that docked boat of theirs? i have a bunch of friends who are probably going to be there, but i really don't feel like throwing away $$$.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|