View Single Post
Old 12.21.2007, 05:33 PM   #1133
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by daydream
Thanks a bunch. Yeah, my girlfriend and I bought them when we realised they were good for literally EVERYTHING. Saved so much hassle on the MTR plus you got discounts and stuff too. London's got the Oyster card now (based on Octopus) and NY has/will, right?

Hong Kong's public transport is probably the best I've ever used thus far anywhere in the world. Just... unbelievable. So's the whole city though. I only ended up going because we got flights for £270/return each! So like $550. Which wasn't bad, considering we got upgraded to Business class on the way back... snazzy.

I really want to go to Mexio too, now you mention it. The girlfriend is from Bolivia so she'd be good as a translating sidekick.

i'm going to check out the Metrocard when i go up there sunday... i've always appreciated ny's subways, but i've really only lived longer enough in to really know the metro in ny and atlanta... well, atlanta barely has a metro to speak of, but it's hand if you leave near a station and don't have to take a bus. paris metro was huge, clean, had good signage and was still confusing. i think it has something to do with the french.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|