View Single Post
Old 12.21.2007, 05:10 PM   #1131
daydream
little trouble girl

daydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's assesdaydream kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks a bunch. Yeah, my girlfriend and I bought them when we realised they were good for literally EVERYTHING. Saved so much hassle on the MTR plus you got discounts and stuff too. London's got the Oyster card now (based on Octopus) and NY has/will, right?

Hong Kong's public transport is probably the best I've ever used thus far anywhere in the world. Just... unbelievable. So's the whole city though. I only ended up going because we got flights for £270/return each! So like $550. Which wasn't bad, considering we got upgraded to Business class on the way back... snazzy.

I really want to go to Mexio too, now you mention it. The girlfriend is from Bolivia so she'd be good as a translating sidekick.
daydream is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|