View Single Post
Old 12.16.2018, 07:20 AM   #11299
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
West Ham are doing OK. Currently in 9th, equal on points with Watford and Everton. More importantly, we're actually playing some decent football. Anderson looks the real deal and Snodgrass reminds us what we saw in him to begin with (and had quickly forgotten). No complaints from me. And rumours that MU are preparing a big bid for Arnie doesn't bother me quite as much now as it did a few weeks ago.If anything we've looked better without him this past couple of games.
yeah it was nice to see the play from the wings instead of the armored car plowing down the middle

confession, i had the game on a screen but did not keep a close eye on it. so i did not hear much from chícharo who may or may not have done something but now im curious to see what you saw from him—not a personal interest just a point of curiosity since i had written him off but now he’s a starter.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|