View Single Post
Old 09.25.2014, 09:44 AM   #5679
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
getting the prem in the US is a very expensive proposition, north of $100/mo, and going up every year. fuck cable & their scams (this includes satellite with their first year "discounts" to get you hooked).

CL shows on a fox website, and Bundesliga shows on klowdTv (some new shit)-- i have subscriptions to both for less than $20/mo total; i supplement with streams when lazy/unavailable/whatever, but the streams are crap and often just pure torture.

Agree about the streams. They're pretty much unwatchable. Maybe there's a free highlights show on a regular station. Either that or a sports bar - although I imagine the appeal of those depends a lot on if you like buffalo wings.

AOB: Anyone watching the Ryder Cup?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|