View Single Post
Old 09.24.2014, 03:02 PM   #5678
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Basically this.

getting the prem in the US is a very expensive proposition, north of $100/mo, and going up every year. fuck cable & their scams (this includes satellite with their first year "discounts" to get you hooked).

CL shows on a fox website, and Bundesliga shows on klowdTv (some new shit)-- i have subscriptions to both for less than $20/mo total; i supplement with streams when lazy/unavailable/whatever, but the streams are crap and often just pure torture.

----

today after a dull first half stuttgart shocked dortmund by scoring 2 goals--schmelzer had a crap day. dortmund came back w/ goals by aubameyang + immobile and really tried hard to win it (hummels was sent in for the last 1/2 hour, a first this season) but in the end they couldn't score a third. fun 2nd half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
The Everton/Liverpool derby this weekend is going to be as tense as it always it. Oh and there's he OTHER derby Arsenal/Tottenham on the same day. It's a late kick of too.

oh i heard that earlier… that might be nice to catch if i can...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|