View Single Post
Old 06.13.2010, 05:36 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
What caught my attention about these news (yes pbradley - that's news) is how such a psychological profile could play a crucial part in any future criminal trials that would involve demonstrators in regard to certain issues.

i definitely have "oppositional defiant disorder", but my shrink(s0 don't treat it as a condition, rather as a personality trait that could be successfully channeled into productive pursuits, i.e., political agitator, ha haha.

socrates sure had that too (though he didn't curse people like i do, and he was way smarter), but he didn't fare so well, though he was old anyway when he was condemned.

the problem is when you try to stuff people into the same lifestyle-- if you're expected to go work in a factory or office then the "oppositional defiant disorder" can truly be a hurdle to survival (i've been fired from more jobs than i can count because i can't stand bosses). however, there are other ways to make a living.

look at the way the bastard laughs. he was arrested for speeding in his brand-new sports car and he didn't give 2 shits.

--

in the so-called "creative economies", eccentricity is a valuable asset. "i need 100 crazies by the end of the month!"

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...5.florida.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|