Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.31.2006, 07:46 PM   #64
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Okay so there has been 2 whole pages added since I last checked here, and I ain't reading it all.

But in response to Lipslikewindows,

I think the reasons you said are very common, but maybe more so among people that were Christians at one point. Like you said, people who were raised atheist may just not be interested. But among truely interested people, there are those who have looked into certain areas of religion and found evidence against Christianity and may have a perfectly logical reason for disbelieving it. I have found very convincing evidence against Christianity. Stuff that would, at first glance, make it look ridiculous. But looking further into it (and by this I don't mean deluding myself into seeing something that isn't there) I personally found that Christianity does make a whole lot of sense in just about every way. It depends how willing you are to delve into it. If you stop a quarter of the way in, you'll find a very different answer than if you keep going. I think that's another major reason that people don't believe in God. And I'm not saying that the point I've reached is further than anyone else, but simply that as far as I can tell Christianity makes the most sense.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|