View Single Post
Old 01.02.2015, 11:25 AM   #292
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
I think it was one of the most common SY shows to appear on bootlegs, but always cut up. I feel like maybe the full show surfaced in the past few years but could be mixing that up?? One of my first SY boots was a tape of the next night (and final night of the tour) at the same venue.

Points to anyone who can tell me what song they're playing on the cover. Serious points to anyone who can explain why they'd use such an ancient picture with Bob on the back cover?! (That's rhetorical - after the Let It Run boot, I stopped asking why they do what they do...)
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|