View Single Post
Old 07.03.2018, 06:18 PM   #10131
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i think you’re going to have a bias to see colombia’s fouls as “dirty tactics” and england’s fouls as “manful challenges”.

If you thought England (who I'm certainly not painting as whiter than white) were as cynical and negative as Colombia tonight then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Quote:
consider that in advance of the swedish match.

Sweden will be very difficult. I'm hoping we beat them, obviously, and believe we can but no more than I also believe they're capable of beating us. I respect them. I respected Colombia too, until tonight.

Quote:
you’re saying england was rattled— i don’t know their faces but i didn’t see them rattled. i just saw them tired. at that point in the game colombia had gained control of the game. it was bacca coming in for quintero that changed things.

Again, have to agree to disagree.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|