Thread: whats up mangs
View Single Post
Old 08.02.2014, 01:34 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead bAttery

living in a city is great, people are nicer and noone knows who you are. everyone is chilled. you can get the bus with burka wearing muslims or eat foreign food in the market or do ACTUAL THINGS because you are actually in civilization
like i can go out and there are actual places to go like museums and cinemas and cafes and shit.

mind=blown.
im posted up in downtowm LA for lunch today. I LOVE it!! I always love being in "LA proper" because the dynamics and energy are so different. Plus I like the insane juxtapositional variety of architecture that typifies LA... plus we have nothing but mile and miles of great food and beautiful women. Im glad you finally moved out yo, well worth the investment even if just for the psychology

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|