View Single Post
Old 10.14.2011, 10:18 PM   #50
rocky
bad moon rising

rocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's asses
I feel really bad posting anything about this, but I do not post much and it was a coincidence that i even saw anything about this tonight!

I just would say, anything is possible! The down tone of the spin article is not echoed in the matador statement itself, and not echoed in the very recent New York City concert which did not to very intuitive sonic lifers (Jenn and others) suggest anything like there was this turmoil and imbalance about Thurston or Kim!

Love is a many splendored thing, marriage is not, necessarily!
I do not feel like, even if Sonic Youth dematerializes now, it would be in a way that was unloving to music and art. : ) Their perspectives on life are not traditional, and their love of the truth found in music and art is not going to disappear even if Sonic Youth, itself very close to the exact pulse of modern music and art, would dissolve.
rocky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|