View Single Post
Old 07.15.2008, 02:53 PM   #1001
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
(With many thanks to Dave P for giving me the heads up on this).

OK, everyone, please find below a link to a recording of the first of the two pre-tour warm up dates that My Bloody Valentine played at London's Institute of Contemporary Arts. The show I have is the first one they played, on 13 June 2008 (incidentally, my birthday...):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9emnqx

This is all one mp3 file, and it very much sounds like an audience recording. As a result, the vocals are somewhat muffled, but the rest of the sound is surprisingly rather good (best heard on headphones if you have a laptop). The setlist is pretty unchanged from the set I saw them perform at the Roundhouse last month.

Enjoy!