View Single Post
Old 02.25.2015, 06:42 PM   #286
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
new Ghostface album is amazing. So good.

@suchfriends: Tree is on there.

Yeah, why hasn't anyone been talking about that one? Honestly, compared to the reception 12 Reasons got from this thread 2 yrs ago, we've been practically shunning the Killah. I still think 36 Seasons was (with the exception of a track or two) pretty much the hardest shit to drop in recent memory from someone other than Ye, Pusha or Underachievers.

And I love the BADBADNOTGOOD collab.

I'm not actually super impressed by the new Drake, and the new Big Sean only really holds my attention when Kanye's voice comes through. Sean still has a loooong way to go.

And I just think I might not be a drake fan. Maybe if I stop reading about him and viewing vines of him making stupid faces I'd change my mind, but for now I have to admit that I don't understand why he's such a favorite. He's embarrassing to watch, even when he's performing. And he needs to stop singing four line choruses on other people's tracks. If you're gonna guest on a rap single, RAP YA BITCH! You are SO not the next Jay-Z. Aaahhhh!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|