View Single Post
Old 05.26.2012, 01:25 PM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I love Sonic Youth. I have not finished mourning yet...

I've seen SY many times, twice in Austin at Stubb's, The second time I went with my brother and we got up close and the motherfucking SY played Cross the Breeze and FUCK then Teen Riot then more and more it was such an awesome fucking show.

The first time I saw them though, at the old Unicorn in Hou-stone TX, a converted supermarket, The Pain Teens were first on, ruled, then Pavement was on, and they were fucking glorious, then SY came on and Kim was wearing just a T-shirt, high heels, and panties, and I was up front and I was entranced by my sonic goddess' pussy mound, and I got boned up so hard, then after a song or two, some guy who was crowdsurfing kicked my brother in the head and he hit the floor. I grabbed him and pulled him further back where a friend, Sozavac, was standing with his cadre of high school lesbians.
The show was great. I remember every detail. I wanna lick kim's thighs. No. I'm GONNA lick Kim's thighs. I wanna be the Puerto Rican rebound of her dreams.

(on an aside, there's been some GOOOOOOOd stuff goin round lately, hope you got yourself ahold of some)

I saw SY play during NURSE tour and me and my pal Haynerrific wentafter to see if we could get one of the band to sign our shirts. We waited outside with a bunch of others holding various records, t's , posters for the band to sign. No one comes out for a while but we are all about 50 feet from the backstage door, kept aside by security peeps. we see Steve come out and he starts to head our way, a security guy kind of corrals him away from us and we hear Steve say, "Man, It's alright. Those are my people."

It was excellent. He talked to all of us and signed whatever we asked, Great guy, amazingly skilled drummer. Loves to read. How can ya lose?