View Single Post
Old 05.02.2014, 11:00 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt
And somehow you’ve decided that means they’re overspending. BILLION is a word for a big number after all.

When did I even remotely suggest over it was over spending? You're reading too much into this or adding things that are not for the discussion. What I said was that the government would from its be position be more effective to outright ban the the "foods" to prevent the disease in the first place to add to the current efforts.

Quote:
Fucking hell, you really are hopeless.

No I'm not, but thanks for being a prick about what could have been an otherwise meaningful conversation.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|