View Single Post
Old 06.05.2007, 11:54 PM   #16
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i agree with almost all of this. least the first paragraph.

as far as prince is concerned, maybe, maybe he is a bit underated as a musician (personally, ive never been a fan). and who cares if he is more in touch with his feminine side? and what does his butt have to do with how he operates as a musician? didnt the dude get into some shit once for hitting some girl? i seem to remember something like that....either way...doesnt matter.

That's what I'm saying. Did you misunderstand me? Or are you supporting what I just said by repeating all of it?

EDIT: What I was trying to get across was that not only do you have to operate within a very particular field of music if you ever hope to be appreciated by the likes of Guitar World, but you also can't look like this, apparently:

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|