View Single Post
Old 06.23.2012, 12:59 PM   #1610
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Portugal are becoming the dark horse for me. They've been quietly impressive in all their games so far, and Ronaldo's the only one I've seen in the tournament so far who I think is capable of winning a game pretty much on his own, and he seems really up for it.

EDIT: What the bollocks?!? Germany have left out Gomez, Podolski, Muller and Bender!?!

Agreed on Portugal. Only saw the second half, but he looked amazing at times, although at the same time that's also their vulnerability. He has to play well for them to succeed.

I haven't been able to watch the Germany game... what's up with all the changes? Bender isn't first pick, he only played when Boateng was suspended... but what about the others? Anyone heard Loew's comments on that?

I haven't even seen the "highlights" yet, but I'm pretty surprised Greece conceded 4 goals and probably even more that Germany conceded 2 (even though one was a penalty apparently). I'm still betting on a Germany-Spain

final, but in a way I could picture every team still in it now end up winning this thing.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|