View Single Post
Old 05.08.2013, 02:24 PM   #3002
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Martinez can suck my hairy balls. I honestly cannot stand that guy and what has he done? Spent the last few seasons trying to keep Wigan out of relegation and he looks set to fail on that one.
I don't get this hatred (yes call me a hypocrite given my *ahem* dislike of Suarez) for Benitez. So what if he managed Liverpool? He's a great manager and I'd have him in a flash, but that's obviously a pipe dream. I could see Martin O'Neill doing alright though.

On the Everton forum I go on there's talk of Pereia who's supposedly out of contract soon. I'll admit to having never heard of the guy so can't make a comment on him.

The thing is, Moyes is one of the highest paid managers in the Premier League, the only problem is that he gets no money to spend. So they could spend a bit on a new manager. The question is which manager would want to go to a team where he'd be painfully constrained financially?

My personal (realistic) dream? Neil Lennon or Ian Holloway

aaaannnnddd breathe.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|