View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 11:49 AM   #3109
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I dunno, and it's weird, eh? I don't know anyone who owns a copy of that movie, and in fact a lot of my exposure to Kubrick was my stepdad having taped copies of almost all of his films.... but he didn't have that one.

I'll watch it later definitely... I keep meaning to. Actually, it might be instant-watch on netflix..

Unfortunately it's not on instant watch, but speaking of it, they have really improved what they offer for instant lately. It used to be almost exclusively crappy 80's comedy and Wal-Mart dollar bin movies, but now they have good stuff. I watched Fitzcarraldo (sp?) the other day, and tonight I'm going to watch Even Dwarves Started Small.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|